Follow the steps below to get started!
Haven't yet applied for admission to Barton?
The application process for admissions and scholarships is 快速、简单、免费! Don't wait, become a Cougar today!
Review the following information before following the 十大菠菜导航网址 Instructions below.
Review Barton's courses and prerequisites for your selected term to learn more about course offerings! Some courses require prerequisites and documentation is required for all students.
Barton classes are affordable and accessible. Don't forget to check out 金融援助 opportunities to help you accomplish yours goals!
Some courses may require placement test scores to determine readiness for college level coursework. Barton accepts ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, and other standardized placement scores.
We encourage all degree seeking students to review a course schedule and degree planning progress with their advisor prior to enrollment each semester.
准备好开始了? After you've been admitted to Barton, follow the easy steps below!
1. Login to the MyBarton门户
访问 mybarton.listenting.com to login to your MyBarton门户 account.
If you have issues logging in to MyBarton门户, please complete a 美洲狮技术支持表格 寻求帮助.
选择 Self-Service > Student card and choose the option for 登记.
Select your courses and hit submit! See the Registering for Classes section below for more detailed instructions.
查看您的余额, locate the Student Financial Center card in your MyBarton门户 and click on My Account. You will see your account balance and be able to make payment from this location. Please note that students who have a past due balance from a prior semester are subject to their current session of 十大菠菜导航网址在线 courses being dropped. 参观 帐单及付款 webpage for more information and payment policies.
Follow these steps to add your courses! 需要帮助? 让我们知道 and we'll be happy to guide you through the process!
- Select Register/Drop/View My Schedule
- Find Classes - 搜索 using Subject, Course Number, Campus, Schedule Type,
Session, Meeting Days, Instructor, or use 任何 Keywords in a class and 搜索.
Select a course and Add Class
- Enter CRN’s option – Enter CRN and Add to Summary
- Review course information by clicking on the course title. 航线信息
description, prerequisites, and fees are displayed.
- Review Summary (lower right) and Submit to Register
- Review 登记 Error Instructions if 任何 (upper right)
- Click on Tuition and Fees for fee assessment
- If there is an error, it will be noted. Otherwise, your status will appear as Registered, and you are now officially enrolled!
Student Maximum Course 十大菠菜导航网址 Guidelines
- The minimum load for full-time student status is 12 credits; however, Barton encourages students to enroll in at least 15-16 hours per semester to meet graduation requirements within two years. Degrees have varying credit hour requirements; thus, students should work closely with their advisor to identify their degree’s requirements. Full-time status for financial assistance is 12 hours per semester. A student may receive partial financial assistance for part-time status.
- Recognizing the importance of a student’s success includes academic performance, integrity practices and a robust college experience, the maximum student course enrollment is as follows:
21 credits – maximum course load; requires no permission
15 credits – maximum course load; requires no permission
- 学生 enrolled in Barton’s Fort Leavenworth and Fort Riley LSEC program are limited to three classes per cycle. There are three cycles per fall and springs terms; therefore, nine classes are allowable during the fall and an additional nine classes are available during the spring. There is only one cycle during the summer term.
- 学生 enrolled in accelerated programs, such as some of the workforce programs.
- 学生 in good standing (minimum 2.5 grade point average) may appeal to take an additional six credits per semester for a total of 27 in Fall/Spring and 21 in summer. Student appeals may be submitted via an electronic form.
- Appeals must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days before the desired course(s) begin. 在收到, the request will be researched and considered with a final decision made no later than five days before the course(s) begin.
- Appeals will route to the VP’s Office; representatives will route to the applicable Dean.
High school students can get a head start on their college plans by taking classes at Barton while in high school. 学生 who are sophomores and above or freshmen with a gifted IEP can take college classes. 访问我们的 High School Programs page for more information and to follow enrollment steps!